E-Cigarette Wiki:Community Portal
DRAFT OUTLINE PROPOSED FOR VAPING ENCYCLOPAEDIA AND DATA BASE
The Vaping Encyclopaedia and Data Base
by the Community for the Community [NTD: Vapers instead of Community]
The objectives of The Vaping Encyclopedia and Data Base (“VEDB”) are to:
- A. Examine and present both scientific information and folklore surrounding the history and development of vaping. The VEDB will not deal with or discuss the medical issues associated smoking versus vaping or vaping itself, and;
- B. Provide a source of technical, factual information on vaping devices.
II. The Vaping Encyclopedia and Data Base
- A. The VEDB will have an introductory section followed by entries covering:
- 1. Technology and Chemistry: Covering the technology and chemistry that makes vaping possible.
- 2. History and development: This section will open with a chronologically arranged collection of short essays on history and development.
3. Policy and Procedures: This section will cover the policy and procedures covering the participation in the VEDB by ECF Members:
- B. The Data Base will be comprehensive with an opening index page (linked to the section named) as follows:
- 1. Summary of key policies and procedures
- 2. Sample Input Template with explanation of each section
3. Main Index linked to the Data Base page [NTD: maybe the index should be grouped with sub indices i.e., Batteries: Lithium, Pass Throughs, etc.]
- a) Atomizers
- b) Batteries
- c) Cartomizers
- d) Tanks
- e) Etc.
4. Data Base Index Page for each category